Current track




Residents with private insurance can apply for vaccination in their own region

Written by on 11 March 2021

Procedures for registering for State healthcare and for the Covid-19 vaccine differ from region to region, although nationally, the vaccine and public medical attention are universally available to all residents. In the Comunidad Valenciana, expats will need to be on the padron and be registered for State Healthcare. People with private insurance are able to request being registered for a vaccine by contacting their local health centre and presenting their padrón, residence document, private health insurance card and Spanish telephone number.

Share this with your friends, like & share